Request a Repairor Estimate Today!
Stay Warm This Winter With a New Fireplace Installation From Home Climates
A central PA winter is long and cold enough to make even the hardiest of us wish for the heat of July and August. With help from the team at Home Climates, your home can have the next best thing - a cozy fireplace to keep you warm until summer rolls around again. We specialize in fireplace installations for Harrisburg, Lancaster, Mount Joy, Elizabethtown and Hershey families - contact us today to learn more about how we can help bring a little warmth into your life this winter.
Quality Products at an Affordable Price
Let Home Climates take the guesswork out of fireplace installation in your home. Our technicians are the best-trained in the area and are uniquely qualified to take on the tough jobs others can't - including tricky installations requiring complex gas line work. A better trained team means a faster, more professional installation, saving you time and money on future repairs. Do it right the first time with Home Climates, Lancaster's fireplace installation pros!
Gas Fireplace Retrofits
If your home has an existing fireplace, converting it to a convenient, reliable gas-powered unit is easier than you think. No more stacking, hauling or chopping wood, and no more potentially hazardous smoke fumes entering your home. Converting an older fireplace isn't necessarily a difficult task, but no one in the Harrisburg area is more qualified to do it than Home Climates. We offer a range of products at different price points to meet the heating needs of every area home - contact us today to schedule an in-home consultation and discuss the different options available to you.
Repairs and Emergency Service
A properly-installed gas fireplace won't require much regular maintenance or repairs. When it does, however, 24-hour service from Home Climates can help you get back up and running quickly. We proudly offer fireplace repairs throughout York and the central PA area - call us directly for immediate service, whether it's evenings, weekends or even during the holidays. Your home comfort is our top priority!
Benefits of a gas fireplace installation
In Harrisburg’s long, cold winters, an easy-to-use gas fireplace can be just the thing you need to provide that extra level of warmth and comfort. Converting an old wood-burning fireplace to gas is often a quick, affordable process, and one that can have a number of great long-term benefits. A gas fireplace:
- Is convenient. No need to collect and store wood, haul it inside and begin the tedious process of building a fire: All gas needs is a flick of a switch.
- Is continuous. A gas fireplace keeps burning for as long as you want it — its size and strength remains consistent, and many fireplace installations are equipped with an automatic shutoff feature, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Is economical. Natural gas fireplaces are cheaper to run than traditional wood-burning units — and they can also offset your home’s energy use by keeping heat confined to a single room.
- Is reliable. Most gas fireplaces don’t require power to run. This means your home can stay warm, even during an outage.
- Fits in with your existing décor. With a wide range of products available in various styles, there is a gas fireplace installation option to suit every taste.
- Adds value to your home. A stylish, modern fireplace is an attractive selling point for many potential homebuyers. Fireplaces make your home look more inviting and, considering the low cost of installation, offer a great potential return on your investment.
Want to learn more about gas fireplace installations? Elizabethtown’s Home Climates has helped countless homes throughout central PA upgrade their living room.
The Home Heating Experts
Families throughout central PA already trust Home Climates to handle their furnace and air conditioning needs. If you're considering a new fireplace installation, or upgrading to a gas or LP-powered unit, give us a call today!