Request a Repairor Estimate Today!
Residential and Commercial Plumbing Inspections
Your home plumbing is a complex system with many components that require professional care and maintenance. Regular, comprehensive plumbing inspections are an essential part of keeping your system running efficiently and stopping problems before they cause damage to your home.
Home Climates offers plumbing inspections for Harrisburg and Lancaster businesses and homes. Our comprehensive inspections include a variety of important items, including:
- Water pressure testing — Adequate water pressure is a small but important part of your home comfort. Home Climates can provide water pressure testing as part of a whole-home pluming inspection. We can also make sure your system is working as efficiently as possible and delivering the pressure you need without risking flooding.
- Hard water testing — Hard water issues cause a number of problems in the home, from soap that doesn’t lather properly to scale developing in your water heater. Our chemical testing ensures the mineral content of your water is where it should be.
- Dye testing — Dye testing can be useful when identifying the source of toilet leaks and other home plumbing issues. If you suspect a leak, we can make a dye test part of your next home plumbing inspection.
- Faucet, drain and water line inspection — A quick visual inspection of your faucets, drains and water lines — both inside and outside the home — can mean the difference between catching a problem early and a costly repair. A thorough check of important components and connections is included in every plumbing inspection we perform.
- Sump pump and water heater inspection — Your sump pump and water heater don’t require much in the way of regular maintenance beyond a visual inspection. If your home is equipped with either, we’ll make sure they continue to provide reliable, trouble-free service at all times.
- Shut-off identification — It’s important that every homeowner knows where their master shut-off valve is in the event of an emergency. If you don’t, we’ll locate it and show you how to turn it off should you ever experience a burst pipe or flood.
- CO2 and gas leak detection — A gas leak in the home can be potentially fatal. As part of any home plumbing inspection, we’ll make sure you have a detection system in place that’s working properly.
Service is available to customers in Lititz, Mount Joy, Hershey and beyond. Plumbing inspections should be performed at least once a year. If it’s been longer than a year since you had a plumbing inspection, contact Home Climates today to book your appointment.
No matter what type of home comfort needs you have, our team of courteous professionals will provide service that respects your budget and your home. Based in Elizabethtown, PA, we are proud to be central PA’s home plumbing inspection experts.