Request a Repairor Estimate Today!
Sink Repair and Replacement
Nothing lasts forever in a home – including your sinks. Are you looking for sink replacement in Lancaster, PA? If so, Home Climates can be your source for outstanding products and dependable customer service. If you’re unsure whether or not it’s time to fully replace your sink, here are some things to look for:
- Rusting or Chipped Components: When you start to have a hard time cleaning your sink hardware, or if rust is starting to appear and chip away, it’s time to replace your sink. Rusty, dirty sink components are unattractive at best and a health hazard at worst. Whether you can see it or not, small rust bits can flake away and end up in the water that you’re drinking and using for cooking and other important tasks. It’s worth it to replace a dirty, rusted sink, and it’s worth it to hire a professional who can properly install your new sink – and ensure it performs at its best for years to come.
- Severe Leaking and Similar Issues: Small leaks can be fixed, but when you’re experience sever water issues that indicate worn, cracked or otherwise damaged lines, it’s a sign that the entire sink needs replacing. If you notice water leaking out of the handle or other visible areas of your sink, the seals have most likely worn to the point of needing a full replacement. Also, if you see standing water that won’t drain on a regular basis, it’s possible you need a full sink replacement. They key indicator with each of these issues is if they keep recurring. Perhaps you continually use drain-cleaning products to clear standing water, or perhaps you constantly replace seals on your hardware. Those are signs it’s time for a full upgrade to a new sink.
- Limited Water Volume: A brand new sink will send out a powerful and steady stream of water. Conversely, if your sink is simply dribbling out water or coming out at less than full blast, it could be a sign of corrosion. It’s only natural for steel pipes to narrow over time due to corrosion, which is what limits the amount of water coming out of your faucet. When you notice volume and pressure problems in your sinks, it’s time to consider a replacement.
- Poor Water Quality: If you experience discolored or bad-smelling water, you could need a sink replacement. Don’t ignore any indication that the quality of your water is degrading over what you’ve come to expect in your community.
- The Presence of Mold: Never ignore mold. This is a sign that there’s something wrong with the system that delivers water throughout your household, and it’s often times a problem with your sink. Keep an eye out for mold along your walls and in any nook or crevice near your plumbing components. This is a surefire sign that there’s a leak somewhere there should be fixed. If you need assistance identifying exactly where the leak is coming from, contact a plumbing professional to assist.
When you have questions about sink repair and sink replacement in Lititz, Elizabethtown, Harrisburg, Mount Joy, Hershey and other Central PA communities, get in touch with us at Home Climates. Our team of service professionals can quickly identify any issues you’re experiencing and make expert recommendations on how to fix the problem.
Contact us today about sink replacement and sink repair in Lancaster and throughout the area.
Contact us today about drain cleaning in Harrisburg and throughout Central PA.