HVAC & Plumbing Services
As a full-service HVAC provider for Harrisburg, PA and throughout the region, Home Climates handles residential and light commercial construction projects. If you’re a construction manager, contractor or builder looking for a partner to install heating and cooling units, you’ve come to the right place. Our experienced team has the expertise to efficiently handle your needs, whether you’re building a development of single-family homes, an apartment complex, condominiums, commercial offices or any other large new construction project.
Air Conditioning Services for New Construction
From split-level AC units to central air systems, Home Climates offers a variety of options based on your unique requirements. We provide custom system design services that are energy efficient and effective at keeping interior spaces cool and comfortable during the hottest and most humid times of year. From Energy Star-certified A/C products to geothermal systems, the units we install represent an eco-friendly solution that lowers utility bills.
AC units in new construction projects — installed by Home Climates — come with the added benefit of working with a comprehensive service provider. In addition to installing complete air conditioning systems, we are experts in AC service and repair.
Benefits of choosing Home Climates as your commercial AC provider include:
- Latest Air Conditioner Technology — We eliminate inefficient systems with central AC and individual room solutions that keep things cool without ballooning utility bills.
- Efficient Ductless Systems — Consisting of a main compressor unit that’s installed on the outside of the building, ductless systems reduce installation costs while dramatically lowering energy loss.
- Eco-Friendly — Geothermal provides a system that uses recycled energy from the earth to cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It can also be configured to provide a low or no-cost hot water source.
- Intelligent Thermostats — Nest products introduce smart technology to the HVAC system. With “intelligent thermostats,” users can control temperatures and program their system via Wi-Fi.
New Construction Heating Installation
Whether you’re building an office complex, residential development, apartments, condos or any other construction project, it pays to have a local HVAC provider you can trust. Home Climates is known in Harrisburg, PA and the surrounding areas for delivering top quality products and services at competitive prices. If you are looking for a partner to install furnaces or complete heating systems for new construction, we have the experience, dedication and broad capabilities to tackle projects of any size.
New Furnaces and Commercial Heating Systems
Home Climates provides the expertise and attention to detail on the job you won’t experience from bigger HVAC chains. We specialize in designing cost-effective solutions tailored to your specific needs. Our range of commercial heating services includes:
- Expert furnace installation — Our crews are composed of skilled professionals who are focused on making the process of installing heating equipment as seamless as possible.
- Ductless heating systems — We offer cost-effective installation solutions including ductless systems that reduce building costs and improve heating efficiency.
- Geothermal heat pumps — Harness natural energy directly from the earth to heat properties. Geothermal not reduces fuel expenses and provides free or low-cost hot water. It also reduces the carbon footprint for a greener, more environmentally sustainable project.
- Intelligent thermostats — Our Nest heating products are designed to integrate with the latest technology, so users can control internal temperatures via a web-enabled device. Smart technology is easy to use and provides more precise control over furnaces and program systems to use minimal energy.
As an experienced commercial heating supplier for new construction projects, we install heating systems for everything from retail stores, office buildings and healthcare facilities to school dormitories and apartment complexes. We’ll provide the support necessary to complete your job on time and within budget, regardless of your project specifics.
Contact Us — Heating and Cooling Installation for New Construction Projects
Home Climates is known throughout Central PA and areas beyond for delivering over-the-top quality and service at a fair price. Whether you’re putting an addition on a home or developing a large residential community, our experience and expertise will get the job done right.
We ensure your construction projects meet the highest quality standards in heating and air conditioning. From fast and efficient installations to a complete range of heating options that represent the latest technology, we’re a local provider with world-class capabilities. Whether you have a small residential project or are developing a large commercial property, there’s no HVAC job we can’t handle.
Professional Plumbing Services for New Construction Projects
If you’re a construction manager searching for a quality provider of commercial plumbing services, Home Climates is the local company you can rely on. Whether you’re building a large apartment complex, shopping center, office building or any other multi-unit project, we provide the broad capabilities to meet your specific needs. We’re known in Harrisburg, PA, and across the region for offering top products and exceptional service at a price that makes sense to your bottom line.
COMMERCIAL PLUMBING INSTALLATIONS
No matter the size of the job or unique requirements, we offer customized solutions to keep projects on time and under budget. Our experienced team will assist in designing a system that’s eco-friendly and efficient. From the bathroom to the kitchen to the washroom, we’ll work to expedite the process of installing plumbing while adhering to the highest standards.
- Commercial Plumbing Inspections — We perform inspections on your new construction projects including water pressure testing, hard water testing, dye testing, faucet, drain and water line inspection, sump pump and water heater inspection, shut-off identification and CO2 and gas lead detection.
- Water Heater Installation — Whether your plans call for traditional water heaters or tankless models, we have the capacity to handle installations on jobs of all sizes.
- Water Softening Services — Home Climates can help eliminate hard water issues by custom installing water softening units to new plumbing systems.
- Commercial Plumbing Repair — A burst pipe or other plumbing issue can derail your construction project and wreak havoc on your budget. We offer emergency plumbing repairs throughout Central PA and the surrounding areas to deal with problems before they result in major damages.
THE TRUSTED NAME IN NEW CONSTRUCTION PLUMBING
Home Climates provides an attentive and personalized service, which the bigger national chains can’t match. When you partner with us, our dedicated and professional employees will guide your project from conception through completion. From fair up-front pricing to a deep commitment to your complete satisfaction, we’re a wise choice for new construction plumbing installation in the region.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR FULL RANGE OF COMMERCIAL PLUMBING SERVICES
We partner with local builders, contractors and construction managers to provide expert commercial plumbing installations at competitive prices. Contact us today to learn more about everything we can do to ensure your commercial construction project is a success.
Why Choose Home Climates for Construction HVAC & Plumbing Services
- Receive HVAC, plumbing and electric all in one call
- 10 year parts & up to 5 year labor warranty on residential system installs
- New Homeowner Orientation walkthroughs of system features
- We take care of all warranty registrations for our installs
- Offer system upgrade options and benefits
Commercial Project Experience
- Paradise Springs Winery in Clifton, Virginia
- Faith Outreach Church in Mount Joy, PA
- Cornerstone Community Ministries in Elizabethtown, PA
Residential Community Construction Project Experience
- Sassafrass Terrace Apartments
- Apartments at Kissel Hill
- Apartments in Akron
- Fox Ridge Townhomes & Apartments
- Woodlands Townhomes
- Chestnut Valley Homes
- Many single-family homes ranging from entry-level to multi-million dollar residences
Trust the experts at Home Climates with your next construction project, call today!